- Place of Origin: Sichuan, China (Mainland)
- Application: chemical and petrochemical process.
- Grade: Hastelloy C
- Ni (Min): Ni (Min): 30%
- Resistance (μΩ.m): 0.085
- Powder Or Not: Not Powder
- Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa): 800
- Elongation (≥ %): 30
- Model Number: Hastelloy C
- Brand Name: Chang steel
- Steel Bar Color 1: bright
- Steel Bar Color 2: black
- Steel Bar Condition 1: annealed
- Steel Bar Condition 2: grinding
- Steel Bar Condition 3: pickling
- Steel Bar Condition 4: machinng
- Steel Bar Condition 5: polishing
- Steel Bar Condition 6: cold rolled
- Steel Bar Condition 7: hot rolled
- Steel Bar Length: below 12m
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing.|
|Delivery Detail:||About one to two months.|
SpecificationsASME-SFA-5.14 ERNiCrMo-4 Alloy Steel :
Shape:tube,bar.pipe,round bar,sheet,strip,plate,wire,rod,wire rod,forging.
ASME-SFA-5.14 ERNiCrMo-4 Alloy Steel
Other common names: Alloy C276, Hastelloy C, Inconel C276,Hastelloy C276
UNS Number N10276 ASME-SFA-5.14 ERNiCrMo-4
Chemical Composition %:
Mn: 1.0 max
C: 0.010 max
S: 0.08 max
Tensil Strength: 100KSi 690MPa min
Yield Strength(0.2% OS): 41KSi 283MPa
Elongation(in 2inch or 4D min,%): 40
Bar: ASTM B574 Din 17752
Sheet/Plate: ASTM B575 Din 17750
Fitting: ASTM B366
Forging: ASTM B564
Hastelloy C276 is a nickel-molybdenum-chromium superalloy with an addition of tungsten designed to have excellent corrosion resistance in a wide range of severe environments. The high nickel and molybdenum contents make the nickel steel alloy especially resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion in reducing environments while chromium conveys resistance to oxidizing media. The low carbon content minimizes carbide precipitation during welding to maintain corrosion resistance in as-welded structures. This nickel alloy is resistant to the formation of grain boundary precipitates in the weld heat-affected zone, thus making it suitable for most chemical process application in an as welded condition.
Although there are several variations of the Hastelloy nickel alloy, Hastelloy C-276 is by far the most widely used.
Alloy C-276 is widely used in the most severe environments such as chemical processing, pollution control, pulp and paper production, industrial and municipal waste treatment, and recovery of sour natural gas.
Sheet , Plate , Pipe & Tube (welded and seamless) , Wire , Fittings
Considered one of the most versatile corrosion resistant alloys available, Hastelloy C-276 exhibits excellent resistance in a wide variety of chemical process environments including those with ferric and cupric chlorides, hot contaminated organic and inorganic media, chlorine, formic and acetic acids, acetic anhydride, seawater, brine and hypochlorite and chlorine dioxide solutions. In addition, alloy C-276 resists formation of grain boundary precipitates in the weld heat affected zone making it useful for most chemical processes in the as-welded condition. This alloy has excellent resistance to pitting and stress corrosion cracking.
Fabrication with Hastelloy C-276
Hastelloy C-276 alloy can be forged, hot-upset and impact extruded. Although the alloy tends to work-harden, you can have it successfully spun, deep-drawn, press formed or punched. All of the common methods of welding can be used, although the oxyacetylene and submerged arc processes are not recommended when the fabricated item is for use in corrosion service.
Hastelloy C-276 Welding Material
Alloy C276 welding products are used as matching composition filler material for welding C276 alloy wrought and cast products, for dissimilar welding applications including other nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloys and stainless steels, and for weld overlay or cladding of steels.
- Excellent corrosion resistance in reducing environments
- Exceptional resistance to strong solutions of oxidizing salts, such as ferric and cupric chlorides
- High nickel and molybdenum contents providing good corrosion resistance in reducing environments
- Low carbon content which minimizes grain-boundary carbide precipitation during welding to maintain resistance to corrosion in heat-affected zones of welded joints
- Resistance to localized corrosion such as pitting and stress-corrosion cracking
- One of few materials to withstand the corrosive effects of wet chlorine gas, hypochlorite and chlorine dioxide
- Digesters and bleach plants in the paper industry.
- Components exposed to sour gas.
- Equipment for flue-gas desulfurisation plants.
- Evaporators, heat exchangers, filters and mixers used in sulfuric acid environments.
- Sulfuric acid reactors.
- Organic chloride process equipment.
- Equipment for processes utilizing halide or acid catalysts.
Some typical applications include equipment components in chemical and petrochemical organic chloride processes and processes utilizing halide or acid catalysts. Other industry applications are pulp and paper (digesters and bleach areas), scrubbers and ducting for flue gas desulfurization, pharmaceutical and food processing equipment.
HASTELLOY Alloy C-276 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with universal corrosion resistance unmatched by any other alloy. It has outstanding resistance to a wide variety of chemical process environments including ferric and cupric chlorides, hot contaminated mineral acids, solvents, chlorine and chlorine contaminated (both organic and inorganic), dry chlorine, formic and acetic acids, acetic anhydride, sea water and brine solutions and hypochlorite and chlorine dioxide solutions. Alloy C-276 also resists formation of grain boundary precipitates in the weld heat affected zone making it useful for most chemical processes in the as-welded condition. It has excellent resistance to pitting and stress corrosion cracking.
HASTELLOY Alloy C-276 sheet 0.044" thick in the heat-treated condition at 2050°F, rapid quenched, has an average olsen cup depth of 0.48". C-276 can be successfully fabricated by many methods. The alloy tends to work harden but with the proper care, the alloy is readily hot and cold formed. Complete information on welding, machining and forming is available.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|